|Product Type||Smart – Intelligent Keys|
|FCC ID #||HYQ1EA|
|Number of Button||3 Button|
|Reusable||Yes, After Unlocking|
|On Board Programming||No|
|Compatible||2017 – 2020 GMC Acadia without Hands Free Feature
2018 – 2020 GMC Terrain
|Products By Make||GMC|
|Emergency Key||Not Included|
|Battery Part #||CR2032|
|More Info||Programming without a Recognized Transmitter (Keyless Access Vehicles Only) If there are no currently recognized transmitters available, follow this procedure to program up to eight transmitters.
This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The vehicle must be off and all transmitters to be programmed must be with you.
1. Remove the vehicle key from the transmitter.
2. Insert the vehicle key into the key lock cylinder on the driver door handle; then turn the key counterclockwise, to the unlock position, five times within 10 seconds. The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
3. Wait for 10 minutes until the DIC displays PRESS ENGINE START BUTTON TO LEARN, then press the ENGINE START/STOP button. The DIC display will again show REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
4. Repeat Step 3 two additional times. After the third time all previously known transmitters will no longer work with the vehicle. Remaining transmitters can be relearned during the next steps. The DIC display should now show READY FOR REMOTE # 1.
5. Place the new transmitter in the transmitter pocket/insert. Open the center console storage area and the storage tray. The transmitter pocket/ insert is in front of the storage area next to the center console storage area between the driver and front passenger seats.
6. Press the ENGINE START/ STOP button. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the next transmitter.
Chevrolet Tahoe/Suburban Owner Manual (GMNA-Localizing-U.S./Canada/ Mexico-9159366) – 2016 – crc – 5/19/15 42 Keys, Doors, and Windows
7. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket/insert and press K or Q on the transmitter. To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 5–7. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the ENGINE START/ STOP button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.
8. Return the key back into the transmitter.